Our business is built on family values.
Coast Catalyst Construction was built by a family and is operated as family. As such, we handpick our staff very carefully. Our employees, contractors and affiliates are always licensed, bonded, insured and highly skilled in their trade. Most importantly, we choose to only work with professionals who share and uphold our values.
At Coast Catalyst Construction, we value:
- Honesty — We’re open, candid and truthful with our clients and with each other. Even when that means having difficult conversations, we strive to do so with the utmost professionalism.
- Integrity — We work hard, keep our word and take ownership of any mistakes. We may be experts, but we’re also human.
- Trust — Our word is our bond. We do as we say, and our staff lives up to the highest standards of fairness and ethical behaviour.
- Respect — We value each and every relationship with our clients, our suppliers and with each other. We will always treat you, your family and your home with the utmost respect.
- Passion for excellence — We insist on hiring employees who are not only highly skilled professionals, but who also love what they do. It’s this passion, we believe, that sets us apart in delivering truly exceptional service.
- This company genuinely values the professional and personal development and growth of its employees
Coast Catalyst Construction aspires to build a lasting legacy — not just for our company, but also for our clients and our community — by doing what we love most.
We are committed to delivering the highest quality craftsmanship to each and every one of our clients. As we expand and embrace new opportunities, we strive to also set new standards in homebuilding and construction for Vancouver Island. Our goal is to become the Comox Valley’s number one contractor of choice for custom home builds and renovations. Our promise to you is that every job we do will be performed with honesty and integrity, and will clearly demonstrate our passion for the trade.
When you choose Coast Catalyst Construction, you’re dealing directly with a local business owner whose experience, connections, roots and hands-on education stretch deep into Comox Valley construction industry.
We believe in putting people first. Always. Your satisfaction means everything to us — if something is wrong, we promise to do everything within our power to make it right.